Posts for tag: Family Dentist
Finding a good dentist can be hard, especially when you only want the best for your family. Have you considered a family dentist in Decatur, IL? A family dentist specializes in all of the general dental needs you and your loved ones could ever ask for. At Corley Family Dental, Dr. Chad Corley and Dr. Natalie Corley service all ages for regular cleanings, fillings, cosmetic procedures, and more. Call today to ensure you are your family are in compassionate hands.
What is a Family Dentist?
A family dentist can care for your entire family because they are trained in a variety of different dental fields. Some dentist offices specialize in one area, such as a pediatric dentist who only cares for children, while a family dentist can provide treatment for any problem across the spectrum of dentistry. Just look at all of the great services Corley Family Dental offers:
- Cosmetic Contouring
- Crowns and Bridges
- Specialty Dentures
- Cosmetic Fillings
- General Dentistry
- Root Canal Therapy
- Scaling and Root Planing
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Family Dentistry
- Children's Dentistry
Family dentists are the first line of defense for your dental health. Regular checkups and cleanings will prevent plaque build-up on every tooth from your youngest to your oldest family member. You also will not have to go to separate specialty dentists for all of your children's different needs. Under one roof you will find multiple doctors, like the Corley's in Decatur, IL, who can tackle any problem a tooth can throw at you.
5 benefits to choosing a family dentist
- Build a consistent relationship with your dentist
- You won't have to make multiple trips to everybody's specialist
- Multiple experienced and versatile doctors for all the needs of your family
- Schedule appointments for the whole family in one phone call
- Warm and friendly environment
If you are looking for dentists who can do it all, visit Corley Family Dental in Decatur, IL. We care for all your family's dental needs with kindness and compassion. Call 217-330-6217 to schedule an appointment today.
- fights build-up of hidden plaque and general tooth decay
- allows for a needed diagnosis and treatment plan to be made of any existing dental dilemmas in patients' mouths
- stops other unseen dental problems from getting worse, even those that could cause big health issues later if left unchecked
The American Dental Association (ADA) suggests that you should have a check-up with your family dentist once every six months, as tooth and decay can really take hold in your mouth quickly if you go less often.